About the cours

To start, make sure you have a notebook for College and Career Success. Each post/activity starts with a quickwrite (QW); you will complete your quickwrites in this notebook, and share them with your EF at your meetings. For each quickwrite, spend about 10 minutes writing down whatever comes to mind in response to the QW prompt. Try to write for the entire 10 minutes.

You can also use this notebook for any thoughts and reflections you want to jot down while completing the activities, and when we get to the college and career planning, you can keep your college list and other notes about college and career interests in your notebook.

If you are new to the course, start at the bottom and work your way up. New posts/activities will appear at the top.

Friday, August 31, 2018

My Education is My Responsibility

QW: What does education mean to you?

Video: Watch the video "My Education is My Responsibility" by Aadil Malik.

In this short video, Aadil makes the following statement: "I didn't care much for school until I realized my education was what I made it to be, my education was my responsibility." Applying that idea to your own education, write a response (at least 2 paragraphs) or create and record your own video describing what you plan to make of your education this year at GECS.  What do you hope to gain this year that will help you become the person you are going to be 5 or 10 years from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment